Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Over Already?

The month of February is over. It has gone by so fast. It started with my sister and brother-in-law arriving on the first to pick up their son. They stayed for a week, which I really enjoyed. Then I had a week back at the house. Then my mom and dad came to pick up my two brothers. It was so good to see them. At the same time Dinknesh’s parents came and took her to America. (The nannies really enjoy meeting the families that the kids are going to.) A week after my parent’s arrived Mastewal and Tamirat’s parents came and picked them up. I loved having my parents and the Baileys here in town. Two days ago Sue arrived in Ethiopia. I have visited two orphanages with her in two days and have brought back two kids each time. Today we brought a two month old to the house and I carried him the whole time…my arm hurt so bad from being in the same position for two hours.

No comments: