Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Barber Shop

Today I did the lice treatment on the new little boy for the second time. There were so many that I decided that it would have to be cut to prevent it from spreading to anyone else. After dinner and pajamas I put all the kids to bed but this little boy who had such cute hair. I came back with a comb and scissors and he was almost asleep on the floor. I had him sit on a little stool so I could cut his hair. He fell asleep within two minutes so I cut his hair as he slept. I feel bad but I just don’t have enough lice shampoo to treat everyone. I am so glad that his sister, who had lice really bad when she first came here, only needed two shampoo treatments so far. I woke him up when I finished and took him to look in the mirror…he just laughed and pointed to his hair. Maybe I should be a barber.

No comments: