Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#8 And That Makes 23

Yesterday Mastewal’s biological brother or maybe half-brother came to the house. She was so excited that he was there as well as her biological dad – not because she is attached to them but because Dinkenesh’s new mom Ilie just left. I know she was feeling a little left out but it was really good for Dinkenesh to have Ilie there. Anyways, so when we were getting everyone ready for bed I asked Tesfanesh where we were going to put Temeskgen. She didn’t know. So I said that we should put the older girls in the spare bed in my room. She liked the idea of using the bed but not the part about the girls. They keep the peace in that room and if they left it would be all little kids in one room. So we put Kanesa and big Eyob in the my room.

No comments: