Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#30 Thank You

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog. I know it would probably be more interesting with pictures but I can’t…it takes too long to download. Thank you to Christa for being so wonderful and thinking of me. Thank you Daniel for calling me the other day…it made my day. Thank you Laura for stalking me through this blog. Thank you Autumn for posting for me and emailing me often about what is going on in the family. Thank you mom for being so loving and supportive. Thank you dad for emailing me the other day…I started to tear up in the internet café. Thank you Ian and Ta for reading this…I feel connected to you even though you are in Michigan. Thank you Lisa for being wonderful…I read your note everyday. Thank you all of the AGCI families that read this…I have enjoyed reading your blog and following your story before I left - I hope you enjoy this blog. Please let me know when you are in Addis I would love to meet you face to face.

No comments: