Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#4 Christmas

It doesn’t feel like Christmas is in a week. It probably is because the Ethiopian calendar is different that ours and so they don’t celebrate it until January 7th. Maybe it is because I don’t have any family here with me. Thanksgiving felt odd…I’m sure Christmas will feel the same. I decided that I am going to take all the kids to the movies for their Christmas present. They love watching movies on my computer and I can’t think of a better gift for all of them. I am going to have Christmas dinner with Philipa and her family. It won’t be the same but it will be good. I have started collecting Christmas gifts for my family although I’m not sure when they will be getting them. I got the best gifts for my sister and mom. I wish I could write it down but I know they read this. Maybe after they get it I will remember to write it down.

No comments: