Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOTS OF UPDATES!!!!!!!

Well we have lots of updates from Emily. I posted them all...all 48 of them! Woah. There are blogs labeled numbers 1 thru 30 which are from a c.d. that was mailed to me while we were in Ethiopia. Those postings are about 2 months old but I thought it would be fun for us to read these updates anyway. The ones that are not numbered are all recent and were received today. So once you get to the bottom of the page you can click on the small link that says "Older Posts" and that will give you a whole new page of older posts. Or at the very bottom there is a section that says March 2009 with links to all of the postings in March. Everything in March is new. Have fun reading and don't forgot to write comments so I can send them to Emily. She loves to know that people are still reading her blog!

-Autumn

1 comment:

Kyle Taylor said...

Oh Emily, I just read through all of your updates. It is so wonderful to hear how you are doing. I look all the time to see if there are anymore updates, and I was so happy to find so many today! You are such a compassionate and brave individual and I admire what you are doing very much. I am so glad that you are safe and well. I think of you daily :)

Love,
Kyle