Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

don't know when I'll be back again. And that's true. So I'm just sitting here in Heathrow while I soak up the last minutes of high-speed internet. I have truly enjoyed my time back home. I loved spending time with the family and watching how Israel and Alemu interact with everyone. I am going back with mixed feelings. I am excited to go back and I know once I get there I will remember why I love it so much. And then there's another feeling...one of sorrow. Well, not really sorrow but sadness cause by leaving the ones I love. I wish I could just take them all with me. Then it would be perfect. Alemu said that he wished I would go to Ethiopia for 5 days so I could give people gifts and then come home. He's so sweet. Thanks again for everyones support. 

3 comments:

Jenny R said...

That has to be hard leaving family and friends. We will be praying for you. I know you are a big blessing to a lot of people!

Ann Talcott said...

I miss you already! I love you. Mom

larzwong said...

bye em!! miss/love youuu