Sunday, November 9, 2008

Silky & Fuzzy

I talked my mom into helping me make little blankets for the children at the transition house. I ordered seven different colored minky fabrics online and boy are they soft. I also went to Joann's and got some silky satins that matched the fuzzy. My mom, best friend Lisa and I put together 14 little blankies...Lisa would help me cut the fabric, I would pin it and my mom would sew it. Lisa would also sew the corners down. Here are some pictures of the finished products. 

And yes I am no longer a blonde...sad day.

3 comments:

ta said...

good shirt. i miss and love you african lady~

larzwong said...

hold the phone. brown hair! looks good pretty lady. i now have brown/black hair!

christa said...

They turned out great, Em! I tried calling you this morning...but you didn't answer. Sorry I missed you before you left! Hope you get there safely! Love you!