Monday, June 1, 2009

Home

I know what a boring title. I have been home for four days now. It has been so peaceful already. I have missed my family so much that it is a joy to be home. My brothers are doing so well and seem to be adjusting wonderfully. My nephew is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Today is my dad's day to watch him but since he had to take Israel to the dentist (in Mexico) I get to watch Elias today. We have been hanging out and making a movie and sent it to Autumn. I never really understood the desire to be a stay at home mom - I always thought it would be boring. After only one day with Elias I think I can understand a little bit. I love spending time with my family - it is good for my soul.

4 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

what do you mean "just about" the cutest thing? he is FOR SURE the cutest thing ANYONE will EVER see :)

larzwong said...

ahhh i saw the video on autumn's blog. i love your hair! and you obvi. oh and i agree w/ autumn. for sure the cutest thing :)

Brian said...

It's good to have you home em, we've missed you. And yes, I concur, he's the gosh darn cutest thing ever . . . helmet and all!

Meggan said...

hey Emily! I just wanted to say HI and that I have been following your blog that was just given to me by Heather Bailey! What an amazing person u are! We adopted thru CCI and brought our lil man home before you got there! I would love to play catch up with u!!!